• Left out of meetings or important email threads?
• Overlooked for a committee position?
• Ignored when making suggestions?
According to this article there might be an explanation – maybe you’re not the only one getting the cold shoulder; maybe it’s because of your position on the totem pole. The thing is not to assume and seek social support within your organisation.
How do you do that?
• Find out who else might be experiencing the same issues and talk to them – this might provide clarity about the real reason
• Find people who value your contributions and spend more time with them
• Pursue positive social interactions as they’ll help you repair your self-worth and confidence in your organisation
Artist & Lover of God
Seeking to unveil the beautiful rhythms of love, hope and grace enshrouded in the mundane dailiness of the human condition and the spaces we inhabit